Creating Lifetimes of Magnificent Smiles – One Person at a Time!
At One Magnificent Smile, Dr. Maria Sison-Rosario and our team do more than work on teeth: we are patient-centered, offering advanced dental care, tailored to each person’s concerns.
We want you to achieve the radiantly healthy, becoming smile you desire – and to empower you to maintain its health and beauty, so it lasts a lifetime!
The One Magnificent Smile Family Dental Focus
Dr. Rosario and our team educate our patients about the oral and their overall health.
We utilize advanced dental technologies, including intraoral cameras, Carivu images, and X-rays, for diagnostic imaging. Using these images, we walk each patient through their oral cavity, explaining how the health of their teeth and gums impacts their overall wellness.
Dental issues can lead to more serious, systemic health conditions, such as hypertension, diabetes, and even cancer. Likewise, a person’s bodily health can affect their oral cavity.
We want our patients to “own” their dental health, by not merely treating their oral issues but helping each person to understand the causes behind their conditions.
A knowledgeable patient is able to make informed decisions about their dental treatment, and their general health. We want our patient family to have long, happy, and fully enjoyed lives, with great health and wonderful smiles!
We opened our Fullerton dental office in 2007, welcoming families, college students, professionals, and seniors. Over the years, our practice has grown thanks to referrals from our patient family. We are pleased to be known as a welcoming, ethical, and honest practice that offers detail-oriented, personalized, and affordable dental solutions.
Dr. Rosario and our team are committed to:
- Providing high-quality dentistry, based on detailed diagnostics and using conservative and evidence-based processes, for the best experience and results
- Maintaining the highest levels of sterility and hygiene
- Managing our schedule so patients are seen on time and not rushed through appointments
- Offering useful, tailored education to patients and supporting them as they take control of their dental health and overall wellbeing
- Ensuring a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, where each patient is heard, encouraged, and cared for as an individual
Schedule a Consultation
We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Rosario at our Fullerton, CA dental office. We serve Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, and surrounding communities, and look forward to serving you.
Please, contact us to learn more and schedule your consultation, today!